What Are the Benefits of Combining CoolSculpting® With CoolTone®?
Body contouring involves 2 aspects—fat reduction and muscle toning. If you work out at the gym, you might spend 30 minutes on the treadmill and then another half-hour lifting weights or doing some other resistance exercises. That’s the concept behind combining CoolTone with CoolSculpting treatments at our Fort Worth, TX, practice.
On their own, both CoolSculpting and CoolTone are highly effective, non-invasive treatments that don’t require any downtime. Ideal candidates for the procedures are women and men who are already in good shape but who want to target stubborn fat bulges or specific muscles and create more sculpted contours.
CoolSculpting is a groundbreaking treatment introduced more than 10 years ago, paving the way for other nonsurgical fat reduction treatments. It is the only one, though, to use fat-freezing technology to reduce fat.
The company behind CoolSculpting also developed CoolTone to help patients build muscle. During CoolTone treatments, electromagnetic energy stimulates involuntary muscle contractions to tone and strengthen muscle fibers in the treatment area.
The Benefits of Combining CoolSculpting and CoolTone
Here are 5 reasons patients choose to combine these treatments:
- Both are cleared by the FDA and don’t require patients to take any time off to recover. Unlike surgical fat reduction through liposuction, CoolSculpting is completely non-invasive. The same is true for CoolTone.
- We perform the treatments in our comfortable office setting. During CoolSculpting and CoolTone treatment sessions, patients are relaxed and can read or scroll through their smartphones. Treatments can take 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the areas targeted.
- Booking a package of combined treatment sessions is cost-effective. Not only will you see enhanced body contouring results when you combine the treatments, but you can save money, too.
- CoolTone targets the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs, while CoolSculpting applicators reduce unwanted fat bulges virtually anywhere on the body. Combining the treatments enhances your overall appearance.
- Feel confident whether wearing workout gear or dressing up for the night. Achieving the toned, contoured figure that you want is another reason to combine the procedures.
Choosing a Provider
Choosing the best CoolTone and CoolSculpting provider is important. Our Fort Worth practice attracts patients from Abilene, Mansfield, and other nearby cities because we’re a CoolSculpting Certified practice and a Premier Crystal CoolSculpting practice. These designations reflect the rigorous training completed by our specialists and the fact that we perform a large number of treatments with consistently excellent results, as featured in our gallery of before-and-after photos.
If you want to learn more about combining CoolSculpting and CoolTone treatments, contact us using the online form to request a consultation or call us at (817) 228-4315 to schedule an appointment.