The team at our cosmetic plastic surgery practice in Fort Worth, Texas is dedicated to providing patients with a positive experience from the moment they first contact us. One way we do that is by helping you prepare for your first visit — whether you live in Fort Worth or are coming from out of town.
We will e-mail the forms to you to fill out our paperwork for new patients before your first appointment. Dr. Steven Camp is proud to be the co-owner and medical director of Camp Plastic Surgery’s OrangeTwist Med Spa location and the Browtini Bar in Fort Worth. Discover your new go-to spots for nonsurgical aesthetics, from fat reduction and wrinkle treatments to eyebrow sculpting and premium skincare.
OrangeTwist & The Browtini Bar
Dr. Steven Camp is proud to be the co-owner and medical director of Camp Plastic Surgery’s OrangeTwist Med Spa location and the Browtini Bar in Fort Worth. Discover your new go-to spots for nonsurgical aesthetics, from fat reduction and wrinkle treatments to eyebrow sculpting and premium skincare.
Post-Treatment Instructions for Injectables
Dr. Camp believes women and men who want to enhance their appearance through cosmetic surgery should have that opportunity. That’s why he offers financing options for qualified patients. You can choose from 1 of 2 premier health care financing specialists:
- CareCredit® A convenient, simple, option that allows you to make monthly payments for your procedure.
- ALPHAEON™ Credit offers superior credit limits so you can focus on getting the treatment you want to help meet your individual wellness and beauty goals.
- PatientFi puts the patient’s best interest at the center of everything. Designed by the nation’s leading plastic surgeons, PatientFi allows you to pay for your treatment through flexible monthly payment plans, customized to fit your budget. Apply today to see which payment plan you qualify for with zero impact to your credit score.
Apply online and find out if you’re approved instantly. Don’t wait to schedule your procedure with confidence.Apply Today
Out of Town Patients
Fort Worth is a great city to visit and we can help recommend things to do, lodging, and a range of restaurants. Our doctor and staff members live within minutes of Dr. Camp’s practice and enjoy sharing their expertise about all the great places to shop, eat, and visit during your stay in Fort Worth.
A good first step is to check out www.fortworth.com.
These are some of the hotels that previous patients have enjoyed:
- Omni Fort Worth
- The Ashton
- The Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel
- Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel
- TownePlace Suites Fort Worth University Area/ Medical Center
Whether you’re looking for fine dining, a Texas steak house, or a family-friendly eatery, Fort Worth has you covered. Here are a few suggestions: