Steven Camp MD Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics
3416 Lovell Avenue, Suite 200
Fort Worth, Texas 76107
Phone: (817) 228-4315
Fax: (817) 719-9323
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Semaglutide Weight Loss Program
At Steven Camp, MD, Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics, we are committed to providing our patients with the latest technologies and treatments to help them look and feel their best. We now offer semaglutide at our Fort Worth, TX, practice, helping men and women from Arlington, Plano, and surrounding communities lose weight and feel healthier.
What Is Semaglutide?
Semaglutide, used in the treatment of diabetes, is also an effective tool for weight loss and weight management. It is most effective as part of a comprehensive weight management program, including a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity.
As with any medication, semaglutide may have side effects, including nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal pain. It is important to discuss the potential risks and benefits with your health care professional before starting semaglutide for weight loss. Regular monitoring and follow-up are required during treatment.
What Are the Benefits of Semaglutide for Weight Loss?
The benefits of Semaglutide vary by patient but may include:
- Significant weight loss: Semaglutide has been shown to promote substantial weight loss in clinical trials. In one study combining semaglutide with behavioral modifications, more than half of the participants lost 15% of their body weight and about a third lost 20%.
- Improved appetite control: Semaglutide acts on the appetite and satiety centers in the brain, leading to reduced food cravings and decreased appetite.
- Increased feelings of fullness: Semaglutide may slow the emptying of the stomach, promoting a sense of fullness and reducing hunger.
- Potential health benefits: Weight loss achieved with semaglutide may improve glycemic control, reduce blood pressure, decrease cholesterol levels, and lower the risk of certain obesity-related complications.
What Is the Process Like?
Your health and well-being are our primary considerations. To ensure semaglutide is right for you:
- You’ll complete a medical history form, including a list of all medications you currently take.
- We will record your height, weight, and blood pressure.
- We will order lab tests.
If your lab work indicates you’re a candidate for semaglutide, a staff member will contact you to schedule an appointment for your first injection and a brief educational session about the medication and how to administer future injections at home.
A follow-up visit will be scheduled 3 weeks later to check your weight and determine how you are tolerating the medication. Your next dose will be ordered at that time. You will then return to our office monthly to check your weight and receive your next prescription.
Semaglutide treatment is $500 per month.
Super B Complex Slim Shots
The Super B Complex Slim Shot, also called the “skinny shot,” is available to all patients. In addition to boosting metabolism, it can provide other health benefits:
- Improved energy, mental alertness, and stamina for everyday tasks
- Healthier immune system
- Improved sleep
- Increased metabolism
- Reduction in the symptoms of allergies, stress, and depression
- Stabilized mood
- Reduced frequency and severity of headaches, including migraines
The Super B Complex Slim Shot costs $75 monthly for 4 injections or $25 per individual dose.
Request Your Consultation
If you want to learn more about semaglutide for weight loss or the vitamin B12 Slim Shot, call our Fort Worth, TX, office at (817) 228-4315 or contact us using the online form to schedule an appointment.