We Are Reopening!
Dear Patients of Steven Camp MD Plastic Surgery,
We came together as a community and country by staying apart. But now, thankfully, we can start to be back in our city at our favorite locations including restaurants, boutiques, friends’ homes, and our plastic surgery practice. The great news is that our practice is back open (tentative May 5, 2020) to seeing patients in person and surgical procedures have resumed starting May 15, 2020. During the time we were closed to the public, we were happy to keep our staff partially employed by working from home while also providing virtual consultations. This allowed us the time to work on projects that we never truly had time for before, increase our presence on social media to stay engaged with you, and listen to a great many educational webinars. With this, we will be coming back to you even better than before and know we will continue to provide you with the best experience with our practice and staff.
Please know, if you have any questions to call (817) 228-4315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please make sure to follow us on Instagram @stevencampmd and Facebook for the most up-to-date information. These social sites are updated daily.
We cannot thank you enough for your loyalty and love over the last 3.5 years and especially during the COVID-19 worldwide crisis. As alwats, we are here to help you in any way we can and look forward to again helping you to be Your Best You Ever. And of course, to continue to be #happycampers.
Steven Camp, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Steven Camp MD Plastic Surgery
Orange Twist Fort Worth
What Does it Look Like Now? What Can I Expect?
- If your surgery is already scheduled, we are hopeful it will stay on the current date. For patients who were affected by cancellations, our staff is working to find your new surgical date and time. Our tentative first day of surgery is May 15, 2020.
- We will resume in-person appointments on May 5, 2020. All patients are expected to wear a mask for their appointment. We will not be providing patient masks as we have only been able to obtain enough for our staff.
- We will see our non-surgical patients 5 days per week with the goal to get everyone back on schedule as quickly as possible.
- We have loved doing virtual consultations. We will continue to provide this option as well as in-person consultations.
- We will follow CDC guidelines for social distancing, disinfecting, masks and hand washing. We have created an internal policy document and are happy to share with any patient upon request.
- We promise to give you great care, service, and hospitality. As always, let us know how we can take best care of you and your family.
- As always, please ask us questions about anything that might not be clear.
What services are we offering once our doors open?
- Surgery – starting May 15 (tentative)
- Botox – forehead, crows’ feet, axilla
- CoolTone and CoolSculpting
- Viveve vaginal rejuvenation
- Vectra 3D imaging
- Surgical and nonsurgical consultations
- Sciton laser of non-facial areas
What services are on hold for the time being?
- Fillers of the face
- Sciton facial lasers – BBL, Halo, Laser Peels
- Visia skincare consultations
- CoolSculpting (submental – double chin)
Who Will Answer My Question?
Who Is My Person? Dr. Camp and the Bowtie Babes
- Steven Camp, MD – aesthetic plastic surgery, consultations, injectables and laser treatments
- Angela Negron – APRN, FN, MSN – all things lasers, injectables, Viveve vaginal rejuvenation, CoolSculpting and CoolTone
- Becky Dukes – Front Office Manager/ Patient Coordinator – scheduling surgery, all things Camp Beauty, and support if you are interested in writing an online review
- Kelly Risser – Patient Coordinator – scheduling and financing surgery
- Kristen Montgomery – Nonsurgical Patient Coordinator – scheduling, Brilliant Distinctions, Visia skincare consultations and purchasing skincare
- Lindsay Haney – Aesthetician – CoolSculpting, CoolTone, and Viveve vaginal rejuvenation
- Liz Nelson – RN, BSN – all things injectables, lasers, CoolSculpting, CoolTone and marketing collaboration
- Sara Camp – RN, MSN – scheduling and financing, marketing collaboration, and nursing support
Some Great News!
- Thanks for your loyalty to our practice! We are offering all current patients a one time gift – $50 off any future service or product. This will not apply to previous prior services or procedures.
- SkinMedica is offering an unprecedented 30% off all SkinMedica products plus free shipping and gift with purchase. Plus, you still get great Brilliant Distinctions points.
- ZO SkinHealth is offering limited time (till April 30, 2020) free shipping on all products.
- Alastin Skin is offering limited time (till April 30, 2020) free shipping with the code FREESHIP20.